Innovation. Strategy. Results.
High-energy consulting services are available in criminal justice, juvenile justice, health and social issues. Migima is committed to working with the client to improve and increase knowledge and maximize efficiency. Our goal is to help agency leaders address their biggest challenges while being sensitive to the issues. Migima is results-driven and has a track record of completing projects on time and within budget. Consulting services include:
- Research and evaluation
- Feasibility studies/needs assessments
- Curriculum development
- Focus groups
- Social marketing campaigns
- Grant writing
- Project development/design/writing
- Organization and efficiency studies
- Technical assistance to government agencies and non-profits
- Facilitation and mediation
- PREA audits, trainings and consultation
Consultation can be on-site at your organization, on the telephone or by video-conferencing.
Migima has had over 100 clients over the years. Our work has included:
- Interviewing prison and jail staff regarding staff-to-inmate and inmate-to-inmate sexual behaviors; identify problematic cultural issues and implementing strategies
- Assessing the need for a needle exchange program
- Rape prevention community campaigns and strategies
- Assessing the need for after-school programs
- Evaluating the success of a program designed to reduce crime by Latino youth in a housing project
- Social marketing campaign to reduce Ecstasy and other club drugs
- Writing curricula on topics including school violence, women offenders in prison PREA, gun violence, sexual abuse prevention, drug courts, high risk girls, how to be gender responsive, and trauma.
- Conducting a needs assessment for a juvenile sex offender treatment program
- Assessing how to convert and in-person training to online
- Reviewing/evaluating victim impact classes
Please call for references on additional projects or to further discuss consulting services.
SEE WHO SOME OF OUR CLIENTS ARE